Aug 2, 2010

A Few of my Favorite... Restaurants

I love delicious food, actually my boyfriend and I both love it!

We have ventured to many restaurants around the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Here are some of our favorites-

Pure-Huge-Portion-Italian-Bliss! My favorite dish is Bake Ziti and Sausage. Their bread is dreamy with some olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Yum.

Tip:Order the half portion. I promise you will not be able to even finish that!


*picture from google*

We went with my family on my birthday two years ago and they gave me this for free! The lemon cookies were the BEST!

Our olive oil, cheese and salt & pepper mix!

If you ever come to Chicago, you need to travel to China Town and go to Joy Yee Noodle Company. We end up going here at least once a month. Joy Yee has a cute variety of Chinese and Vietnamese food. While I would love to say that we are adventurous, we get the same main order EVERY time.

Our Order
1 order of basil chicken fried rice (kind of spicy)
1 order of pork chow mein- no bok choy (they always add too much!)

Again, huge portion sizes! This is enough for both of us with left overs! Even better than the food (hard to beat!) is the bubble tea! Bubble tea is basically a smoothies made with "fruit syrup", ice and fresh cut fruit. It can also have tapioca balls which Kevin (my boyfriend) loves but I personally think they are gross!
I love going to the restaurant in China Town because it is painted lime green! Did I mention I have a thing for lime green! The whole restaurant has minimal decor but still looks very modern and trendy. You can even just go in and buy bubble tea without being pressured to buy any food.

Because we spend all of our time eating, I only have one decent picture. :(
Peach Strawberry Bubble Tea

*picture from google*



There are many more awesome restaurants but I will save that for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment