Jun 16, 2010

Bucket List

I really dislike the title 'Bucket List'.

I call my version of my bucket list "My List". I started writing down things I wanted to do before I die when I was only 12 years old. It started with small things like "ride a roller coaster". I love when I complete a task and get to cross off and write down the date. So here are a few of my favorite items on my four page list in my journal.

-try sushi
-get married
-give birth to at least two kids
-graduate nursing school (get to cross this off soon!)
-direct a musical
-visit New York (I have so many places to visit!)
-wear lip liner
-learn how to sew
-cook as well as Mom
-speak Spanish fluently

If you haven't started a "List", you should. Right now. It is a pretty sweet feeling finish a 'to do' on the list.

Life is too short. Start thinking about what you want to do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment