Jun 17, 2010

Sale! Clearance! 50% off

I admit it... I cannot stay away from a good sale. The minute I see a 50% off or a clearance sign I am there! I just hate to pay full price for anything. While it takes more time to search through the clearance aisles, I just love finding a good deal.

Today I ventured to hobby lobby (who doesn't love that store?). They were have a HUGE clearance on 'home accents'. I could have bought everything but I just three things.

Items 1&2
I bought these 2 vases. No engagement yet for me, but we have talked and planned it so I bought them. Thought they would be perfect for the shower or near the guest book.


Item 3
I bought I plaque (gold-ish in color) with a bible verse. It will be great in my one day apartment.

Speaking of sales- Sign up for Michaels emails. They send a 40% off or 50% off coupons almost every week!


I am searching for a new apron (cheap, too!).
I found one at Home Good but I am looking for another.

Any ideas of where to get one??

1 comment:

  1. you should try etsy! they always have beautiful aprons for reasonable prices

    ReplyDelete