Jun 15, 2010

The Cove


I just finished watching "The Cove" and was horrified! It is about the dolphin killings in Japan. It makes me want to go and punch those fishermen who kill the dolphin. I have never been a big "animal rights" kind of girl but after watching the water turn (blood) red, I finally realize why people care.

So HERE is the website. Take the time just to watch the movie trailer... you will want to watch the movie.

Today was rainy-again!I continue to wonder when the sun is going to shine for a full day again. Hey Summer! Please come back to Illinois! I would like to enjoy our pool for a few days. In other news, I still have not heard back from ANY jobs and so I have started to pick up more days at Panera. Honestly I do not know how much longer I can deal with it, but it is money and nursing books cost a crap load!!

No comments:

Post a Comment