Jun 20, 2010

Getting in Shape

This is a very touchy subject for me...
Three year ago I was in great shape. I could run a mile, do sit ups and even wear a bikini! I was single three years ago, also. Not blaming my boyfriend, but we love to eat good food and have our favorite restaurants we visit. Ever since I started nursing school, stress increased and I found myself craving everything that is terrible for you.

Since the summer is here and my stress is greatly decrease I need to get rid of my extra pounds. To do this I need to start eating a lot better and begin a workout plan.

Today begins my journey of becoming a healthier person.

Things to buy this:
  • digital watch
  • running/walking shoes that are comfy!
Will be sharing my game plan on tomorrow! Any Tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment