Jun 30, 2010

Movie Review- The Box

One of my goals for the summer was to watch more movies. I have been told by many people that I am movie deprived because I have not seen many of the classic films. So I got a membership to netflicks and have been trying to increase the amount of movies I watch. To be honest, I think movies take up too much of my time. I think that movies are nice when you are bored and have nothing to do, but I cannot get things done while I watch the movie. Over the last few months I have watched a bunch of films. Every Wednesday I will be reviewing one from the week before.

Here is one that I watched last Saturday...

A little bit about the movie... The Box
Stars Cameron Diaz and James Marsden as a married couple who receive this strange box. With this box the have the choice to push the button and get 1 million dollars, but if they press the button they also kill someone in the world.

Do you think they pressed the button??
My opinion...
Terrible movie. The movie was not well planned or focused. I never really understood the point because there was not an explanation. Weird, Creepy and just odd. I think I was just disappointed because the trailers made it seems like an exciting film. Overall I was bored and got nothing out of this movie.
Have you seen it? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment